Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Being a Personal Training in Clapham

It's my 5th year in Clapham running my own business as a Personal Trainer, and I've loved every day. Working for yourself has many pros and cons but its something that I heighten on and I couldn't think of anything else that I would rather do. 




I absolutely love being a personal trainer, and I wouldn't change one thing. 
I train clients rain and shine, summer and winter, morning and night, every session is unique and personalized to my client and I look forward to every session. 
I’ve trained so many people over the years and everyone has a story to tell (some juicier than others) and it’s been amazing I love hearing everyone's stories! However, getting up at 5am is never easy and anyone who tells you “you get used to it” is lying!! 

However, when the session starts at 6am you’ve already forgotten about the slander(coffee certainly helps!) and when I start training my client, it becomes all clear how much I really love my job so getting to at 5pm makes it all worthwhile.
Being a personal trainer has definitely made my life more colorful as I witness clients: change shape, get married, fall pregnant, change careers, overcome injury or fears, reach milestones, get a divorce, re-marry, move house the list goes on... I really connect to my clients and make strong and lasting relationships, I see them more like friends than clients. 

So I just wanted to say a big thanks to all my clients, past present and future, you are the reason why I love my job.
Thank you all, I am excited for the next 5 years as a personal trainer in Clapham!!

No comments:

Post a Comment