Thursday, January 2, 2020

Being a Personal Training in Clapham

It’s my 4th year in Clapham running my own business as a Personal Trainer, and I’ve loved every day. Working for yourself has many pros and cons but its something that I thrive on and I couldn’t think of anything else that I would rather do.

I absolutely love being a personal trainer, and I wouldn’t change one thing.
I train clients rain and shine, summer and winter, morning and night, every session is unique and personalized to my client and I look forward to every session.
I’ve trained so many people over the years and everyone has a story to tell (some juicier than others) and it’s been amazing I love hearing everyone’s stories! However, getting up at 5 am is never easy and anyone who tells you “you get used to it” is lying!!
However, when the session starts at 6 am you’ve already forgotten about the tiredness (coffee certainly helps!) and when I start training my client, it becomes all clear how much I really love my job so getting to at 5 pm makes it all worthwhile.
Being a personal trainer has definitely made my life more colorful as I witness clients: change shape, get married, fall pregnant, change careers, overcome injury or fears, reach milestones, get the divorce, re-marry, move house the list goes on… I really connect to my clients and make strong and lasting relationships, I see them more like friends than clients.
So I just wanted to say a big thanks to all my clients, past present and future, you are the reason why I love my job.
Thank you all, I am excited for the next 4 years as a personal trainer in Clapham!! Revolution PT.
Address:
173 Abbeville Road
Clapham Common
London, SW4 9JJ
Tel: 02081273964
Email: enquiries@revolution-pt.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment